Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Color coded Tasks

rakesh says:
Would be nice (like www.tasktoy.com) to have tasks color coded with the lists. Just a thought.
Posted at 1:58am on December 5, 2005
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean... can you describe further how this would work? Where would you want the tasks to be color-coded?
Posted 18 years ago
rakesh says:
Each list would have its own color - userspecified.

The tasks when setup will automatically get the 'default' color of the list the task gets allocated to.

When in |Overview| the tabs for |Today|, |Tommorrow| and |Overdue| would thus show each task in a specific color, instead of the current grey/silver.

If this can be done it will make for a visual aid to the lists to which the tasks are allocated.

Hope clear.

Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
So many suggstions here, including several I have made, balance the simplicity of RTM's clean appearance with the value of more information, at the cost of a busier, possibly cluttered appearance.

I keep wondering if there could be a default, 'clean' view, which could be complicated by users via options/prefs, so that new users would see the simple beauty, and then unlock various options as they grew more comfortable.

I think colored tags or backgrouns sound great, especially in a printed weekply planner view.

Ran
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.