Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

due date

lindatrainingenadvies says:
I entered a due date and now want to change it to never. I can enter any due date, but I simply can not find never. This I would like to add for tasks I do not put in my agenda yet.
Any help would be welcome. Thanx in advance, Linda
Posted at 9:58am on March 13, 2013
brendan says:
Hi lindatrainingenadvies,
If you're using the web app, entering nothing in the Due field will set the due date to "never". If the task already has a due date, click the date to edit it, then erase the date and press Enter.

In the mobile apps, "Never" is available as an option from the date picker.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
lindatrainingenadvies says:
Hi Brendan,

Thank you so very much. It is a simple solution, but I never came up with it. I am so happy I know how now.

Thank you,
Linda
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
A quick comment: the new android version offers the ""Picker" option for setting due dates. Unlike the Basic option, it does not, as far as I can see, all you to revise the due date to "Never." Until I figured out that the Basic picker does allow a Never option I was stymied. Maybe a "Never" button in the Picker screen?
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mark.ling,
Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass this along to the rest of the team. For now you'd have to use the Basic or Custom options for "never". Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.