Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tabs on task view are non-clickable

(closed account) says:
Hi,
Since 2 days I'm experiencing a weird problem : on web-app, I'm not able to click on any other tab / list than the default one.
I'm on Chrome PC, Javascript is enabled.
Does anyone else get this problem ?

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Julien
Posted at 8:33am on March 1, 2013
brendan says:
Hi Julien,
Would you able to try using Chrome in Incognito Mode and let us know if the problem persists? This page has some information about Incognito mode and what it is. I'm curious to know if this error continues with your extensions temporarily disabled.

Please let us know what you find.
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hi,
Thanks for the advice, it is working well with Incognito mode. I will try to disable the conflicting extension and let you know.

Julien
Posted 11 years ago
praxisbase says:
gleiches Problem, funktioniert auf inkognito,
Erweiterung "send to Evernote" deaktiviert und system funktioniert wieder.
Gibt es einen aktuellen fix?
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sven Peter Moritz
Posted 11 years ago
ma9sharp11 says:
I had a similar problem and actually wanted to send a support ticket in, but then stumbled upon this thread.

Switching Chrome to Incognito resolved the issue, so I disabled all my extensions and turned them back on 1 by 1. On my system the conflicting culprit is the "Measure It" extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/measureit/aonjhmdcgbgikgjapjckfkefpphjpgma

Hopefully this helps and you can implement a solution.

Thanks in advance,
Marko
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Marko,
Thanks for that! Appreciate knowing which extension caused it for you. We'll keep an eye out for that in future support too. :)
Posted 11 years ago
ma9sharp11 says:
Awesome - thanks for the quick reply. :-)
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thanks a lot Marko, same for me : MeasureIt was the conflicting extension.

Julien.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.