Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Help for IFTT Recipe

aforementionedthoughts says:
I've found this recipe on IFTT:
https://ifttt.com/recipes/41063
which will take your completed feed and post each completed item to your Google calendar. I keep a log of my completed business items and would love to have this shortcut. However, when I add the Atom feed to recipe it rejects it. Can someone help me figure out what feed I need to add to have this recipe work?

Thanks,
mj
Posted at 3:16pm on January 11, 2013
brendan says:
Hi MJ,
I was able to get this working with one of my feeds, so here are a couple things you might want to check.

First, be sure that Private Addresses are enabled in Remember The Milk. You can find this option under Settings > General. This ensures your Atom feed is public and can be read by other applications.

Also, be sure you're viewing the completed items for your list when you copy the Atom feed URL. This will get you updates on completed tasks rather than incomplete tasks.

When you paste the URL, be sure that it has the very long, random token value (just like the example URL in the recipe) and that this token value is not truncated or altered.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
aforementionedthoughts says:
Thanks Brendan, I think where my problem came in was on the Private Addresses. Appreciate your help!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.