Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Atom/subscribe to a list from bloglines

(closed account) says:
I use bloglines as my aggregator and bloglines help says it supports Atom. But I don't see how I can subscribe to my lists from bloglines. What is the URL I should tell bloglines to use?
Posted at 3:46am on October 15, 2005
kgantz says:
Well, I'm sort of in the same boat. You'll notice that each list has an "Atom" link on the "List" tab of the "List Share Publish" tab collection (this interface has entirely too many tabs!). That link should take you to an Atom feed for that particular list. It seems to work when I click on it in Safari, but when I use the same exact URL at bloglines, they replay that there were no feeds found at that URL. I don't get it..
Posted 18 years ago
willswords says:
Bloglines says it supports Atom Feeds, but I also have found that it doesn't recognize RTM's atom feeds. Feedburner doesn't recognize them either.
Posted 18 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I think it's an issue of authentication, but I would really like to access this, even if it meant setting aside authentication.
Posted 18 years ago
rolypolykitty says:
I'm getting the same thing, using Rocket RSS Reader; not recognized as an Atom or RSS
URL. I'm going to contact them about it.
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
We're going to be posting some FAQs very soon on getting the feeds to work with various readers - it's generally an authentication issue if it's not working.
Posted 18 years ago
kewlio says:
would an update on this
Posted 18 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
There's some more information in the help section that might be useful. At this stage, many online feed readers don't support authentication, so you may need to try publishing your list for it to work.
Posted 18 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.