Retrieves a list of tasks.
list_id is not specified, all tasks are retrieved, unless
filter is specified.
last_sync is provided, only tasks modified since
last_sync will be returned, and each <list> element will have an attribute,
current, equal to
In Version 2.0 (
v=2) of the API, if the user has a Pro account, subtasks will also be returned.
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method requires authentication with read permissions.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The id of the list to perform an action on.
- If specified, only tasks matching the desired criteria are returned. See here for more details.
- An ISO 8601 formatted time value. If
last_syncis provided, only tasks modified since
last_syncwill be returned, and each
- element will have an attribute,
current, equal to
- Optional callback to wrap JSON response in
<tasks> <list id="987654321"> <taskseries id="123456789" created="2015-05-07T10:19:54Z" modified="2015-05-07T10:19:54Z" name="Get Bananas" source="api" url="" location_id=""> <tags/> <participants/> <notes/> <task id="987654321" due="" has_due_time="0" added="2015-05-07T10:19:54Z" completed="" deleted="" priority="N" postponed="0" estimate=""/> ... </taskseries> ... </list> ... </tasks>
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99 User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.
320 list_id invalid or not provided
- No list_id provided / list_id invalid.