Creates a new list. If
filter is provided, a Smart List is created with the criteria specified.
This method requires authentication with write permissions.
This method requires a timeline.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The timeline within which to run a method. See here for more details.
- The desired list name. Cannot be
- If specified, a Smart List is created with the desired criteria. See here for more details.
<list id="987654321" name="New List"
deleted="0" locked="0" archived="0" position="0" smart="0"/>
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
300: Timeline invalid or not provided
- No timeline provided / Timeline invalid.
3000: List name provided is invalid.
- The list name provided is invalid.