Retrieves a list of groups.
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method requires authentication with read permissions.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
<groups> <group id="987654321" name="Friends"> <contacts> <contact id="1"/> </contacts> </group> </groups>
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99 User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.