Adds a new contact.
contact should be a username or email address of a Remember The Milk user.
This method requires authentication with write permissions.
This method requires a timeline.
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
- The timeline within which to run a method. See here for more details.
- The contact to add. Can be a username or an email address of a registered Remember The Milk user.
<contact id="1" fullname="Omar Kilani" username="omar"/>
98: Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
111: Format "xxx" not found
- The requested response format was not found.
112: Method "xxx" not found
- The requested method was not found.
114: Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115: Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
300: Timeline invalid or not provided
- No timeline provided / Timeline invalid.
1000: Contact provided is invalid.
- The contact provided is invalid.
1010: Contact provided already exists.
- The contact provided is already listed as a contact for this user.
1020: Contact requested does not exist.
- The contact requested does not exist.
1030: Cannot add yourself as a contact.
- You cannot add yourself as a contact.