Adds a new contact.
contact should be a username or email address of a Remember The Milk user.
Available in versions 1 and 2.
This method requires authentication with write permissions.
This method requires a timeline.
api_key(Required) 1 2
- Your API application key. See here for more details.
timeline(Required) 1 2
- The timeline within which to run a method. See here for more details.
contact(Required) 1 2
- The contact to add. Can be a username or an email address of a registered Remember The Milk user.
<contact id="1" fullname="Omar Kilani" username="omar"/>
96 Invalid signature
- The passed signature was invalid.
97 Missing signature
- The call required signing but no signature was sent.
98 Login failed / Invalid auth token
- The login details or auth token passed were invalid.
99 User not logged in / Insufficient permissions
- The method requires user authentication but the user was not logged in, or the authenticated method call did not have the required permissions.
100 Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid or has expired.
105 Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
114 Invalid SOAP envelope
- The SOAP envelope sent in the request could not be parsed.
115 Invalid XML-RPC Method Call
- The XML-RPC request document could not be parsed.
120 Method not valid for requested version
- The requested method is not compatible with the requested version.
300 Timeline invalid or not provided
- No timeline provided / Timeline invalid.
1000 Contact provided is invalid.
- The contact provided is invalid.
1010 Contact provided already exists.
- The contact provided is already listed as a contact for this user.
1020 Contact requested does not exist.
- The contact requested does not exist.
1030 Cannot add yourself as a contact.
- You cannot add yourself as a contact.