- An intuitive interface, built for both phones and tablets, makes managing tasks fun.
- Sync with Remember The Milk online (limit once every 24 hours). Great for backing up your tasks and notes. Access your tasks at www.rememberthemilk.com
- Work offline and sync when an Internet connection is available.
- Full-featured, with all the fields you need: task name, list, priority, due date/time, repeat, time estimate, tags, location, and URL.
- Organize efficiently by list, Smart List, tag, or location and prioritize your tasks.
- See at a glance how many tasks are due today, tomorrow, and this week.
- Quickly switch between your incomplete and complete tasks.
- Sort by priority, due date, or task name.
- Add and edit tasks quickly with a few taps; long press on a task in a list screen to reveal 'Complete' and 'Postpone' buttons.
- Complete, postpone, prioritize, move, tag, or set the due date for multiple tasks at once with a special edit mode.
- Use Smart Add to include extra details about tasks in the 'Add task' bar (e.g., Pick up the milk tomorrow).
- Save time with add by context: tasks added to your today list will be due today, while tasks added to Smart Lists inherit their criteria.
- Store additional info about tasks in notes for quick reference.
- Email addresses and links conveniently auto-link to mail and browser apps.
- Phone numbers auto-link for handy one-touch calling.*
- Detect your current location to see nearby tasks; plan the best way to get things done.
- Add your current location, or search by address to record new locations.
- Powerful search makes it easy to find tasks; supports multiple criteria searches with advanced operators.
- Save your searches as Smart Lists to easily see tasks that match your desired criteria.
- Get reminders via email, SMS, and instant messenger (AIM, Gadu-Gadu, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger). Set up via the website; see reminder preferences.
- Landscape mode supported for entire app.
- Full management of lists, Smart Lists, tags, and locations.
- The Remember The Milk service integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Microsoft Outlook, and more. See services.
*Not available on the Kindle Fire.