When you install MilkSync, you'll be prompted to choose the sync direction. The options are:
- 2-way (any changes to tasks made in either Remember The Milk or Microsoft Outlook will be reflected in both applications)
- 1-way: Remember The Milk to Microsoft Outlook (tasks from Remember The Milk are added to Microsoft Outlook, and any future changes made in Remember The Milk will be reflected in Microsoft Outlook as well; however, changes made in Microsoft Outlook will not be reflected in Remember The Milk)
- 1-way: Microsoft Outlook to Remember The Milk (tasks from Microsoft Outlook are added to Remember The Milk, and any future changes made in Microsoft Outlook will be reflected in Remember The Milk as well; however, changes made in Remember The Milk will not be reflect in Microsoft Outlook)
You can change your preference for the sync direction at any time:
- Right-click the Remember The Milk icon in your Windows System Tray.
- Select Options.
- Modify your preference under 'Sync Options'.
- Click Save.