Start by performing a search with your desired criteria:
- Navigate to the Search screen by tapping its icon on the left.
- Tap the New Search line to present the Search field; then enter a word (or multiple words) that appears in the name of the task you want to locate. (You can also use advanced search operators.)
- Tap Search to see the results.
Once you've tested the search and are happy with the criteria, you're ready to create the Smart List.
- On the search results screen, tap the Save Smart List button on the right.
- Tap the List Name field and enter the name, then tap Done.
- Tap the Sort Order field and change the sort order, if desired.
- Tap Done.
Your Smart List has now been created; you can access it via the Lists screen.