The default list is the first list displayed when you sign in. It's also the list that tasks added by email and Twitter will be added to (unless you specify another list).
If you do not have a default list set, the last list you viewed will be displayed when you sign in, and your Inbox will be used for tasks added by email or Twitter.
To set your default list:
- Open the Remember The Milk web app.
- Click on Settings at the top of the page.
- Click on the Lists tab.
- Select the list that you wish to set as your default.
- Click on More Actions....
- Select Set As Default from the dropdown.
The selected list will be set as default for the next time you sign in.