Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Hebrew Part Two

leah.shalomPower Poster says:

I am adding a new topic to continue the Hebrew topic at http://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/translate/6192 and let you know that I am willing to help transliterate as well as translate (I am signed up to translate) to help implement more RTM options for Hebrew speakers.

Thanks.

Posted at 7:57pm on May 11, 2009

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

Thanks for your willingness to help!

Currently it appears that almost all of the site is translated into Hebrew; you can set yourself up to participate in the Translations section. With your help, the site could be completed! It just needs a little push!

You can use the forum to discuss specifics, report problems, and such.

Keep in mind that RTM doesn't yet support RTL languages, so while the translation is almost complete (and may be completed), it's not yet possible to select Hebrew as the display language for RTM.

Good luck, and thanks again!

Posted 5 years ago

leah.shalomPower Poster says:

andrewski,

Thanks for the update. Is there anything I can do to help with the RTL programing? I unfortunately do not know much programming (so I am probably answering my own question [ha ha]) but I am happy to help with testing.

Leah

Posted 5 years ago

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

Thanks for offering! The best way to contribute is to participate in the Pro Tester program. You can update your profile to let us know (in general) what you'd be willing to test.

I can't say specifically if or when we'll be testing any RTL/Hebrew versions of the site (for reasons I hope you understand), just that the Pro Tester program is our way to offer pre-release testing for early adopters. :)

Posted 5 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.