Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Can't enter repeat interval "every year" in Swedish

raymond.bergmark ProPower Poster says:

I've tried to enter "every year" as repeat interval in Swedish ("var 1 år"). Unfortunately, RTM doesn't understand this at all. Instead, I entered the English version and it translates to "var 1 år"!

A little strange, it would be nice to be able to add this repeat interval in Swedish, but it's not really a major problem. Maybe the problem exists in other languages also?

Posted at 9:30am on October 2, 2007

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

rajjan, thanks for letting us know -- we'll check this out and get it fixed up. If you notice any other problems with repeating in Swedish, please let us know. Thanks! :)

Posted 7 years ago

Coming to think of it, the most natural way to express yearly intervals would be "varje år", not recognized either.

Posted 7 years ago

Actually, I've found additional strangeness ;-)

Trying to use "efter 1 dag" (meaning "after 1 day" as you might have guessed), this converts to "var 1 day" ("every day"), not at all what I wanted.

I tried to enter the interval in English ("after 1 day") and that automatically translates to "efter 1 dag"??? If I try to edit this, it doesn't work. If I don't do this task today, I end up with two tasks tomorrow.

Should mention that "efter 1 vecka" (week) and "efter 1 månad" (month) works as expected, but not "efter 1 år" (year).

Posted 7 years ago

We're checking this out -- should hopefully have this fixed up soon. Thanks for helping us to fix this :)

Posted 7 years ago

rajjan, this should all be fixed now. If there are still any problems or you notice any new ones, please just let us know :)

Posted 7 years ago

Excellent, now it works just as I think it should! Thanks!

Posted 7 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.