¡Bienvenido!  Español Language Switcher

Problems with Brazillian Portuguese

schouery says:

Since yesterday (I believe), RTM is not understanding Brazilian Portuguese when I am entering dates. First I noticed using smart add, but it also does not recognize "hoje", "amanhã", etc when manually changing the date.

Posted at 10:22am on October 4, 2012

brendan Pro says:

Hi schouery,
If you're noticing this behavior in the web app, can you try clearing your cache if you haven't done so already?

If this doesn't help, please contact us via email so we can take a closer look with you.

Thanks!

Posted 2 years ago

schouery says:

Actually, now it is working again...

Thanks!

Posted 2 years ago

schouery says:

There is again something strange with Brazilian Portuguese. If I try to use repetition, if I have used "cada 1 semana" (every 1 week), it changes to "após 1 semana" (after 1 week).

Have notice that before, but I was getting the expected result: if a complete a task, no matter the date, it would create another task for the same week day. Now, the task is generated after 1 week...

I tried the following: create a task using RTM in english with every 1 week. If a change the language back to PT-Br, this task have repetition "every 1 week", but I can't create a new task with "every 1 week".

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but don't looks like it...

Posted 1 year ago

brendan Pro says:

Hi schouery,
This issue has been added to our list to investigate. Sorry for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, you should be able to use the English weekly to set this repeat properly, even when your language is set to Portuguese. For example:

Grocery shopping ^Hoje *weekly

Posted 1 year ago

schouery says:

Okay, I will use weekly, thanks for the help!

Posted 1 year ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.