Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

PRO page Italian Translation

enzo.vega says:

About the this old post by mg10000100
> The footer translation for "Has RTM made you more organized and productive? Upgrade to Pro and support RTM." into Italian is wrong.
> The right one is:
> "RTM ti ha aiutato ad organizzarti e ad essere più produttivo? [a href="..."]Passa al servizio Pro[/a] e supporta RTM."
> instead of:
> "L'RTM ti ha aiutato ad organizzarti e ad essere più produttivo? [a]Passa al [/a] e servizio assistenza ProRTM."
> I don't find this phrase in the translate/main site section.
The sentence is still live, and it is a little bit ridiculous in this way
Since we have the possibility I could suggest a more precise sentence like:
"RTM ti ha aiutato ad organizzarti e ad essere più produttivo? [a href="..."]Passa a RTM Pro[/a] e sostieni RTM."

Also the landing page (http://www.rememberthemilk.com/upgrade/?hl=it) for the PRO account is not precise and it gives an unintentional sense of ridiculous.
I would like to suggest:
about “for supporting RTM” please substitute “per l'appoggio a RTM” for “in cambio del contributo ad RTM”

about “Give the gift of organization” please substitute “Fai il dono dell'organizzazione!” for “Regala il dono dell’organizzazione!”

about “Learn about [Gift Pro Account]” please substitute “Guarda le info sugli [account Pro Omaggio]” for “Info su [Account Pro in Regalo]”

about “Note: There'll always be [free accounts] too.” please substitute “Saranno sempre disponibili anche gli [account gratuiti].” for “Gli [account gratuiti] saranno sempre disponibili” in this way the sentence should stay in one row

about “..are quoted in US dollars” please substitute “espressi in dollari $” for “espressi in dollari USA”

Also in the following page (http://www.rememberthemilk.com/gift/) it should be better to substitute “Fai il dono dell'organizzazione!” for “Regala il dono dell’organizzazione!”
Finally please add a space between “Un omaggio” and “Remember The Milk” in the first black bold row

Thx and ciao

Posted at 7:22pm on June 10, 2011

brendan Pro says:

Thanks for your feedback!

If you'd like to contribute to the Italian translation, please feel free to get involved.

Posted 3 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.