Добро пожаловать!  Русский Language Switcher

Slovenian translation

damjan.stelcar says:

Hey, i would like to translate RTM to Slovenian. I see it is already completed to 95%. Can I do the rest? Please let me know, because RTM would really help me organize things.

Posted at 5:56am on June 9, 2011

brendan Pro says:

If you'd like to help translate, you can volunteer here.

Thanks for your help!

Posted 3 years ago

damjan.stelcar says:

OK, I'm done. When can I expect to be the Slovenian language available in the settings?

Posted 3 years ago

brendan Pro says:

Once the translations are 100% complete, there is still some work that needs to be done by the development team before they will be available.

Thanks for your help with the translations!

Posted 3 years ago

damjan.stelcar says:

I understand that, but still can you give me an estimate on when it will be available?

Posted 3 years ago

brendan Pro says:

We're not able to give a time estimate on when these changes will be implemented, but we are working on it.

Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Posted 3 years ago

damjan.stelcar says:

It's been a while...how does it look with the translation to be included into RTM?

Posted 3 years ago

brendan Pro says:

As I mentioned, we're not able to give an estimate as to when this translation will be added. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Posted 3 years ago

damjan.stelcar says:

And we're starting the fourth month of waiting.

Posted 3 years ago

damjan.stelcar says:

OK, what's the problem, that you can't integrate a single language into RTM after half a year?? You shouldn't ask people to translate RTM if you not intent to publish the upgrades.

Posted 2 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.