Sveiki!  Lietuvių Language Switcher

[CZ] Czech

redliner says:

Přeložil jsem nějaké novinky a už zbývá jen asi 254 textů v iterface. Pomůže někdo? :)
Taky by to chtělo ještě ty starý projít znova... Něco je trochu nesmyslný.. něco jsem už opravil ..

Posted at 11:02pm on October 8, 2006

redliner says:

taky bych se chtěl poradit nad termínem "TASK CLOUD" přeložil jsem ho jako "bublina úkolů" ...
napadá vás lepší? :)

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

tak jsem dokončil český překlad :)
ještě to ale potřebuje zkontrolovat !

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

Do I need to do someting extra to have the translation updated? (ie. nicely ask Emily? :)

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

Hey! I like that picture of RTM with "Česká republika" sign!!! :D wow!

Good job :)

(recently Google finally after all the struggling bought the Czech domain: google.cz and there is similar sign ;))

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

well but if it's too long ...

I guess "Česky" is also cool (means "in czech")
or if you have to have there a name of the country use "Česko" which is common czech name for our country, widely used even in television and media (but even by people aswell :)

see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Česko
or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic

"the Czech equivalent "Česko" has been contained in a longer version of the Dictionary of the Czech language of the Czech Academy of Sciences since the 1970s."

Posted 8 years ago

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

I think everything should be all updated now (with the exception of the screenshots for the front page, which we'll update soon).

I wasn't sure which you'd prefer in the logo -- for some of the languages, we've used country names when the language is specific to that country. If 'Česká republika' makes sense then we can use that, otherwise please let us know which one you'd prefer and we'll update it :)

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

I think that the best one is "Česky"

I've got several reasons:
google has 'Česká republika' but they opened here an office and therefore they have representaion here and "Google Česká Republika" is actualy the child company here so label "Česky" says that "This site is in Czech" is more accurate.
"RTM Česká Republika" sounds to me as if you have a child company here :) it's a slight difference but I deifnitely vote for:

'Česky'

PS.: we should also remember all the czech people living outside czech republic ;)

And I must say that I'm amazed how you work, I look at the page and every time I reload there i some change :) I feel that the czech translation is almost ready. I guess that the time is last task to do ...

Posted 8 years ago

Thanks for your thoughts -- we'll make it 'Česky' then (we'll wait until we open an office there to have 'Česká republika' ;)

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

I'm sure you have a lot of work to do but anyway .. when can we expect new languages in RTM? ;)

Posted 8 years ago

Just as soon as I can convince our engineer to hurry up and finish his work on integrating the translations :) Hopefully this should be soon!

Posted 8 years ago

Engineer has now been convinced -- Czech is available :)

Posted 8 years ago

redliner says:

nice!! good job! :)

Posted 8 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.