Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

New messages to be translated

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

We just launched our Locations feature, so have added some new messages to the translation system (related to both locations and a bunch of other little things). If you have time, please help us to make Locations available in your language! :)

We're still working on making Atom/RSS feeds available to let translators know when new messages are available for a language -- in the meantime, I'll post updates here.

Posted at 2:36pm on September 3, 2006

cadu says:

Portuguese (Brazil) done!

:)

Posted 8 years ago

cadu, awesome -- thank you! We'll do an update so that any languages that have been translated will show on the site. (There might be a couple of weird display issues right now in the 'Locations' section, but we'll be going through and fixing any issues for each language.)

Posted 8 years ago

lutz says:

German also done!

BTW: I really would like an additonal informal german version, because I hate to be addressed formally by my scheduler ;-)
I think the additonal translation effort would be minimal if you use the translations from the "normal" German translation as long nobody explicitly defines an extra informal translation...

Posted 8 years ago

lutz, thanks! Any translations that have been updated today should be on the site now -- we've also been fixing some of the display issues (where translated words weren't quite fitting in buttons etc).

We'll see what we can do about the informal German version -- would be pretty cool :)

Posted 8 years ago

thierry says:

French complete!
But I just discovered a little problem with the phrase

every {INTERVAL}

It doesn't take account of the gender, which is a problem, as "every 2 weeks" translates as "toutes les 2 semaines" whereas "every 2 months" translates as "tous les 2 mois", nor number as "every week" is "toutes les semaines" or "chaque semaine".

Posted 8 years ago

lutz says:

Hi,

I've discorvered that on the front page of RTM there is one phrase that can't be translated:

Letzte Aktualisierung *Put your tasks on the map*

Because everything on this page is German this looks a bit strange ;-)

Posted 8 years ago

thierry, thanks for lettings us know -- we'll see if we can fix this. We have quite a few languages where we are making changes for things that don't quite fit into the translation system.

lutz, we change that phrase pretty regularly (it's the latest headline from the blog), but we can certainly look at translating the blog at some stage too :)

Posted 8 years ago

thierry says:

the blog... maybe a bit ambitious!
but the FAQ, maybe?

Posted 8 years ago

klaasdepoel Pro says:

Dutch == done. :-)

btw: I've translated Task Cloud, but I'm not sure if I did it the right way. Taken Wolk doesn't sound web 2.0 to me... hmm... perhaps someone has a suggestion to improve it?

Posted 8 years ago

marcelor says:

Spanish done!

Posted 8 years ago

klaasdepoel and marcelor -- great, thank you for your help! These languages should be updated now.

Posted 7 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.