Velkommen!  Norsk (Bokmål) Language Switcher

When will be Polish translation availible?

maniel says:

Hi!
I've noticed that Polish translation is complete, why isn't it enabled?:) I don't have problems with English [well, I hope so:P], but it would be cool to have this awesome web service in my native language ;-)

Posted at 7:17am on August 14, 2006

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

We're working out a few issues with the Polish version, so hopefully we'll have it available soon :)

Posted 8 years ago

badura says:

I am waiting for the polish verion too. I have no problems but my buddies do not speak English so i can't share it ;(

Posted 8 years ago

badura says:

I don't know what could be the problem if almost two months ago the polish translation was completed and there is still not enabled? Every translators work fast to have RTM in they own language and then what? :((

Posted 8 years ago

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

badura, we're really sorry for the delay. Unfortunately Polish is one of the more complicated languages for us to support, as we need to handle declension (which means we're currently re-writing a lot of our translation stuff so we can support this properly).

We want to make sure that the Polish version is perfect for our Polish users, and we're working to have it available as soon as we can :)

Posted 8 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.