Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Learning and preparing for school

raeuschel says:
I have three kids in school. For each I have a list in rtm. I write all appointments for tests or homeworks as tasks. I use the tags for the different school subjects as maths or history. If I do this we all have an overview, we can plan the time and don't forget this appointments.
Posted at 10:22pm on November 14, 2009
bonniefaust says:
Hi! I'm back in school and have a daughter in 3rd grade. My daughter's school gave them day planners this year to record and track assignments but as a 'born organized' person, I recognize that using tools aren't 'natural' for everyone. I had to sit down and show my daughter how to plan out her assignments. I started by setting her up with her own gmail account and she's been entering all her things in her calendar (days she has library, phys ed, soccer practice, etc). I'm new to RTM but once I get a system down for myself, I plan to introduce her to RTM (not for a few months, I don't want to overwhelm her!).

Have you had your kids try it out yet? I'm curious to know if any other kids have been successful trying it out, i think its a great habit for staying on task!
Posted 14 years ago