Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

RTM gift list

xaandria says:
I've made a tab for "Christmas Presents" in my RTM and used it to list everyone I am shopping for this year. If I know what I'm getting them, I add that in the title. If I don't know yet, I just input their name and my spending budget for them. Keeping track of the stores where the gifts can be bought in tags makes it a cinch to bring up your shopping list for whatever store you happen to be doorbusting at the moment. When I'm done shopping for someone, the task gets completed.

I use priorities to sort out the timeline for starting to buy or make things--if something is being bought online and shipped, that gets a higher priority than the tin of cookies I'm bringing in for coworkers but not as high as the scarf I'm knitting for my mom. (As an aside, the notes section is a great place to keep track of what you still need to do to complete a present you are making yourself!)
Posted at 9:46pm on October 27, 2009
chg2winter says:
Good tip! I'm using it :)
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi xaandria,

Great tip! Just wanted to let you know that your tip is a Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner. We've upgraded your RTM account to have a free year of Pro. :)
Posted 14 years ago
xaandria says:
Woo hoo! Thanks :D
Posted 14 years ago