Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Due NOW Smart List

bunchbob says:
if you use the time feature in the due date to time things out, you can use the smart list "dueBefore:now" and it will bring up anything you can do anytime today, as well as anything that is past due, that way you can look at time sensitive stuff
Posted at 4:23pm on August 24, 2009
sigma4 says:
'dueBefore:today or due:today' kind of does the same thing, but it looks further than 'now' :)

This would be your main list to work from anyway i guess.
Posted 14 years ago
(closed account) says:
Great!! I spent about one hour yesterday trying to figure this very smart list, and here it was, in the forum! You made my day!

[Hey, upgrade this guy! He deserves it!]
Posted 14 years ago
camillt says:
'dueBefore:today or due:today'. Isn't that the same as the shorter dueBefore:tomorrow?
Posted 14 years ago
bunchbob says:
Thanks for the kind words guys. To answer the last post, I put specific times to my tasks. 1pm. 2:45pm etc

so my smartlist will show me what things are do now. Instead of what is do in an hour. Hope that helps
Posted 14 years ago
lclarke522 says:
Ooh, I like this one - thank you!

I used to have my tasks in Morning Afternoon and Evening lists, which worked great, but then I wanted to publish my household tasks, without sharing my business or personal tasks, so I reorganized into Business Household Personal lists.

dueBefore:now is a great way to get back some of what I used to have when my lists were organized by time of day. I really don't want to see the "clean up supper" task first thing in the morning, and now once again, I don't have to :-)
Posted 14 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi bunchbob,

This is a neat search -- just wanted to let you know that your tip is a Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner. We've upgraded your RTM account to have a free year of Pro. :)
Posted 14 years ago