Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Welcoming Krissy

emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hey everyone,

I'd just like to welcome Krissy, who some of you may have seen introduce herself on the blog yesterday.

Krissy is RTM's new Community Manager, and one of the things that she'll be doing is helping out around the forums; please make her feel welcome. :) We're very excited to have Krissy joining us!
Posted at 2:06am on February 12, 2009
(closed account) says:
welcome, krissy!
By the way, great idea in picking someone to take care of communications. Some users were worried that the RTM team was a bit unresponsive. Hopefully this will satisfy them!
Posted 15 years ago
jeff.rhine says:
Welcome! Glad to have you on the team Krissy!

Community Managers are always a great idea and always welcome :)

- Jeff
Posted 15 years ago
gui.azurdia says:
Krissy,
a much needed addition to the team. Welcome.
Posted 15 years ago
mark.thomsen says:
Woot Woot Krissy! :-)
Posted 15 years ago
slamp says:
Welcome Krissy !
Posted 15 years ago
gui.azurdia says:
Krissy,

I think you should approach the iTunes introduction to your app. Many people are writing poor reviews because there is a confusion between "free" and "lite" app. It is quite clear to me but some people are still feeling cheated. I personally think those guys who don't understand the concept are wrong yet, manyother people are reading their comments and the rating for RTM is dropping.
Posted 15 years ago
krissy says:
Thanks everyone! Very happy to be here working with this fantastic team. I'm still learning the ropes but I'll be in full-on CM mode before too long!
Posted 15 years ago