Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Milk the Cow (another RTM Dashboard Widget for Mac OS X)

hongrich says:
So I decided to make my own Dashboard Widget for RTM and I have been working on it for the past week. I'm now releasing version 0.1 of Milk the Cow. You can get it from its google code page, Milk the Cow.

It still needs a lot of work and I especially need more people to test it. So if you find any bugs, please report it on the google code issues page. Also, let me hear about any feature request, I'll probably include it.
Posted at 4:32am on May 21, 2008
kaj7979 says:
What I would like is to be able to post to certain lists instead of everything going into the inbox
Posted 15 years ago
esantos says:
Just downloaded your latest version.
Seems to work fine...

Any other experience with this widget?
Posted 15 years ago
nohlberg says:
Sadly, the widget does not work when trying to add words with extended Swedish characters (ÅÄÖ). It simply does not att those, but it displays them when they are added through other channels. Would be great if it could accept those characters! :-)
Posted 15 years ago
hongrich says:
Both of the above issues (unicode and adding to a different list) has been resolved in version 0.4 of milk the cow. Download it here:
http://code.google.com/p/milkthecow/

Please report any bugs you find to either the project page or email to hong.rich@gmail.com. Feedback is very much appreciated.
Posted 15 years ago
muiterz says:
Hi, great work! I really like the daskboard widget, but I have a autorisation problem, when restarting my hackintosh. Do you have a solution?
Posted 10 years ago