Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Android App

robert.barkley says:
I just signed up as of yesterday so I am new. I think maybe this question has been addressed already, I just have not foud the answer yet. My question has to do with the phone app. I down loaded the phone app last night to track my task/to do list. Everything seems to work well, and I am still in the learning mode. My question is when you finish looking at your account on the phone, is there a way to close the app so that other will not see your schedule if someone else picks up your phone. Pluse I want to encurage my wife to open an account, but I would like for her to be able to see her account as well as my account as needed. So I would like to have to ability to log into other account with the phone app, but I don't know how to log out of my account when i am done. May I get a little help with how to make this happen?
Posted at 12:42pm on May 31, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi robert.barkley,
It's not possible to lock the app in addition to your phone; you could use your phone's security to lock it however. You can always use the Reset feature in the app's Settings, but this would force you to log in before the app will sync again.

It's not possible to use the app with multiple accounts, but you could share lists between your and your wife's accounts, and view both from one account.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.
Posted 10 years ago