Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Teachers and Parents Education Lists

cowgirlmelysa says:
Teachers and Parents can use RTM lists to keep track of their students/child's school work/homework.When I was a student teacher, I noticed that teachers routinely forgot who practiced on the computers that week or who practiced their timed math facts. RTM lists can be used for just about anything a teacher needs to remember in the classroom. Parents/Teachers can also use the RTM lists to track and prepare their topics for lessons to teach their kids (aka lesson planning). As a teacher and and now a stay at home mom, I use the RTM lists to keep track of the lessons I plan to teach my 2 kids during our "preschool" time. I teach the lessons under thematic unit, so each thematic unit's name is the name of a list and under each list, I use the tasks as the specific lessons for which I will teach my own kids. Teachers can also do this for the classroom. RTM is a great app to use in the educational field because you can take it anywhere which is a huge help for teachers and parents.
Posted at 9:40pm on July 15, 2012
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi cowgirlmelysa,

Thanks for sharing these tips! It's great to hear how you're using the app to keep track of lessons.

As this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner, so we've upgraded your account to have a free year of Remember The Milk Pro. :)
Posted 11 years ago