Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Everywhere Tasks

b2m says:
I am spending a lot of time travelling by train. So it is necessary to become productive in this time and Remember The Milk helps me to decide how. Instead of using a separate list or tag for "train tasks" I created a Smartlist to keep track of "everywhere tasks". Do you have a printer while travelling? Or doing business related phone calls, surfing with highspeed and watering your tomatos during a flight? No! So let's exclude all this kind of tasks via already used tags (or exclude complete lists, tasks with a distinct name...):

isLocated:false AND NOT tag:phone AND NOT tag:printer AND NOT tag:internet AND NOT tag:garden AND NOT tag:mail

Now use the laws of De Morgan to make this more readable:

NOT (isLocated:true OR tag:phone OR tag:printer OR tag:internet OR tag:garden OR tag:mail)

Ready is a Smartlist for "everywhere tasks".
Posted at 12:18pm on July 11, 2012
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi b2m,

I just wanted to let you know that you're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner. We've upgraded your Remember The Milk account to have a free year of Pro. :)
Posted 11 years ago
b2m says:
Is it necessary to give a speech? I hope not =), but I am using the opportunity to thank you and all the other guys behind Remember The Milk.
Posted 11 years ago