Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Self-improvement

rheren says:
When I attended a leadership seminar, we were given a list of over 50 introspective, self-analysis questions to consider. "What habit do I most want to break in the next year, and how will I do it?" and questions like that.

Obviously answering all 50 at once would be bewildering, and I knew trying to change so many things at once would be impossible, so I enlisted RTM to help. I picked out the questions that I felt were the most relevant and helpful, and set up each one to recur once a year. I spaced each one to show up about two weeks after the previous one.

Now, every other week or so I'm presented with a new question to think about and consider what I need to change about my life. It doesn't feel overwhelming, and it's done a very good job of motivating me to live life intentionally and think about my life on a regular basis.
Posted at 5:11pm on May 25, 2012
lostintranslatn says:
That's awesome! What a great way of turning a daunting task into an inspiring one. :D
Posted 11 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi rheren,

Great tip! I just wanted to let you know that you're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner. We've upgraded your Remember The Milk account to have a free year of Pro. :)
Posted 11 years ago
trilliansounds says:
Hi Rheren,

That sounds really inspiring! Would you be willing to share the list of 50 questions with the forum??
Posted 11 years ago
ryanway says:
Hey Rheren,

What are the questions that they mentioned at your seminar?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
marj.mariano says:
This is awesome! I would love to know the questions so I can add the same on mine. Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
lintacious says:
Probably not the list OP was referring to but it seems like a good list for this exercise: http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/
Posted 11 years ago