Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

Keeping my billing address up to date

joshmock says:
I have a lot of services that depend on having an up-to-date address for me, like Netflix, Amazon Subscribe & Save, insurance providers, etc. I also have moved around a lot in the past few years, so it's a pain keeping those addresses up to date.

Some services are obvious enough to remember to change right away, but some things I have a tendency to overlook, like auto-paid bills that happen behind the scenes, my auto and rental insurance providers, my employer, and any service whose automation I take for granted.

So, I have a recurring list of tasks that show up every three months to remind me to ensure my address is up to date with each service. I try to keep them separate rather than one bulk "change all the addresses!" task, so I can keep track of every single service, and so I don't continually postpone the bulk task for that nonexistent moment when I'll "have more time" to take care of it.
Posted at 6:53pm on April 29, 2012
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi joshmock,

I just wanted to let you know that you're this week's Tips & Tricks Tuesday winner. We've upgraded your Remember The Milk account to have a free year of Pro. :)
Posted 11 years ago