Sync with Apple Icloud

robe56 says:
Hi,

can I sync RTM with Icloud?

greetings
Rolf
Posted at 5:13pm on October 26, 2011
action.manager says:
Why would you? RTM already syncs everything via the RTM servers.

(I love that feature: always the latest info in my browser and mobile clients)
Posted 12 years ago
brendan says:
Hi Rolf,
Sorry, but we don't currently offer the ability to sync with iCloud.

However, because your task data is stored on our servers, it is available anywhere you have an internet connection so that you have access to your tasks at all times.

Hope that helps!
Posted 12 years ago
robe56 says:
Thank you for quick replay.

greetings
Rolf
Posted 12 years ago
josephine.hedlund says:
A question here though. If RTM is synced with GoogleCalendar - and GCalendar is synced with Outlook, and THEN with iCloud... Will that work?
Posted 12 years ago
moheybee says:
I've been using RTM since 2007.

My understanding is that iCloud would be faster because it would sync all the time in the background.
Posted 12 years ago
moheybee says:
P.S. Only mentioned the date out of dedication and appreciation of your service :)
Posted 12 years ago
voidportal says:
Maybe I'm not thinking about this correctly, but I'd like the RTM app on my iPhone just to automatically sync to any changes I make while using RTM elsewhere, instead of having to do a wi-fi sync with my phone near my computer. Is there a way of doing this? Using iCloud I can sync my address book and calendars between my iPhone and computer without having to do anything esle. That's what I'd like to have happen with RTM.
Posted 11 years ago
voidportal says:
Whoops! Please ignore my confusion. I was intending to write this about 1Password. RTM is all good. My bad
Posted 11 years ago