Ласкаво просимо!  Українська Language Switcher

MilkSync not syncing with Outlook

michemac says:

I reinstalled RTM for the third time and was able sync one time from Outlook to RTM - then it stopped syncing. I have the options set for two way but RTM will only sync from RTM to Outlook and not the other way. I sent an email about this problem. I had just subscribed as a Pro but if it doesn't work, I would appreciate a refund.

Posted at 10:54am on August 1, 2011

brendan Pro says:

michemac,
I saw your support request in our system and I've responded to you via email on this.

Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago

peter.brockdorff says:

I have exactly the same problem. It used to work, but now outlook tasks are not syncronised to RTM anymore. Have tried to reinstall/uninstall three times (no change). Please advice :-)

Posted 3 years ago

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi peter.brockdorff,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you could contact us via our site, we'd love to discuss some specifics with you to see what is going on.

Posted 3 years ago

robajackson Pro says:

Hello

I have just installed MilkSync and although it says it is syncing, nothing is actually being synced from Outlook. I am running a 1 way sync, Outlook to RTM. Do you have any suggestions about how I could get it working?

Posted 3 years ago

brendan Pro says:

Hi robajackson,
Would you be able to contact us as well so we get some additional details on the situation?

Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago

robajackson Pro says:

OK - doing it now!
Rob

Posted 3 years ago

axma55 says:

Having the same issue. I've already contacted "you" twice, and I have not gotten any responses.

Posted 3 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.