Velkommen!  Dansk Language Switcher

outlook sync not working

rod.ort says:

I set up outlook sync for my tasks but the category I set up does not sync. The new stuff seems to sync but the existing stuff does not

Posted at 2:50pm on November 10, 2010

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi rod.ort,

I apologise for the delay -- could you please submit an issue report if you haven't done so already? We'd love to investigate this further.

Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago

mgoneill says:

Was there a resolution for this? I have the same issue (already submitted a report). Thanks!

Posted 3 years ago

benjamin.png says:

Same here. No resolution yet.

Posted 3 years ago

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

benjamin.png,
We responded to your issue report a week ago; I've just resent my response.

mgoneill,
We'll be in touch as soon as we can!

Posted 3 years ago

adriennefritze says:

Would the RTM folks please repost your report to customers here so those of us with similar issues can see what the solutions are? If we can find a solution here rather than submitting reports similar to those to which you've already responded it'll be more efficient for us all.

Thanks for your consideration.

A.

Posted 3 years ago

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

adriennefritze,
It's not possible for us to repost solutions here, as a variety of factors can contribute to and/or solve this problem. That said, we can offer a personalized, specific, and prompt reply to each issue report so that we can get you to a solution (and identify any issues on our end that we can correct for all users).

Posted 3 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.