Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

I don't see the app on my iPhone App Store

chandra.gaajula Pro says:

I don't see the app on my iPhone App Store. Did it go down just now or has it been down for a while?

I am searching for "Remember The Milk" in the App Store on my iPhone.

Posted at 6:23pm on November 5, 2008

chippyt says:

It is available via iTunes on the desktop, but it doesn't show up via the iPhone App Store for some reason.

Posted 5 years ago

That's a bummer as I am at work and can't sync my phone until I get home late tonight.

Any workarounds?

Posted 5 years ago

sixball says:

yeah - the link to the app on iTunes works but searching from iTunes or the iPhone App app doesn't throw up anything yet.

Hoping it's just a matter of time because I'm dying to get this!

Posted 5 years ago

arvid Pro says:

Apple takes a while before updating their listings. When you use the direct link, you will be able to get to the App through the iTunes desktop client.

Posted 5 years ago

sshappell says:

If you email the direct link to your iPhone, and click on it in Mail. It will open in the iPhone App Store!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293561396&mt=8

Posted 5 years ago

jdcoffman says:

sshappell - great workaround! Why didn't I think of that? (and it works btw)

Posted 5 years ago

Great tip. That worked for me. Thanks!!

Posted 5 years ago

idealb2bsolutions Pro says:

IT WORKS ... IT WORKS !! =:-)

Posted 5 years ago

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

According to Apple, the listings are a little bit delayed (so the app isn't showing up in the App Store listings or search just yet) but should be updated soon.

Thanks sshappell for the tip about emailing the URL!

Posted 5 years ago

cfohlin Pro says:

FYI... the app now shows up in the App Store when searching for "remember the milk"

Posted 5 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.