Bujrum, Dobrodošli!  Bosanski Language Switcher

Duplicates in iphone app

jnicholea Pro says:

I frequently have random tasks under my due Today folder show up as duplicates. It's a minor annoyance, but I'm wondering if it's happening for anyone else as well? It happens when I sync my tasks, all of the sudden a duplicate task will show up next to an existing (this isn't mirrored on the site at all).

Posted at 11:02pm on May 21, 2012

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi jnicholea,
Would it be possible to contact us on our site so we can discuss this via email? We'd like to get some details about what you're seeing and a screenshot or two. Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago

action.manager Pro says:

I have a slightly similar task duplication problem for quite some time and already contacted the RTM team about it.

Unfortunately we were unable to find the root cause.

I hope you do! And that this will solve my problem too... ;)

Posted 1 year ago

dansmith3592 says:

It was a problem about a year and a half ago and then it seemed to get fixed in a release. However I noticed that it has risen its ugly head again in the latest update. For me, it is only my repeating tasks that duplicate. I have not had any non-repeating tasks show up as duplicates.

Posted 1 year ago

brendan Pro says:

Hi dansmith3592,
Would you be able to contact us as well so we can get some details on these duplicates?

Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.