Welcome!  English (US) Language Switcher

Congratulations

rod.satterwhite Pro says:

Congratulations to the entire RTM team on a job very well done. Consistent with your prior work, the quality of this app is top-notch. Thank you.

Posted at 1:04pm on May 5, 2011

emily (Remember The Milk) says:

Thanks, Rod! I've passed this onto the team. :) Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for the app!

Posted 2 years ago

vasella Pro says:

On first sight, I really like the app, many thanks and also congrats to all, including Bob T Monkey whose indecent pictures apparently did not make it into the app.

Posted 2 years ago

tasks.tp Pro says:

I am very impressed.
As always, no stumbling blocks to using the iPad app, plus many functions are much smoother.

Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

skipper.pickle Pro says:

This is great! I'm loving it. I was going to complai--er, request a couple of features... until I actually read through the blog post about how to change sort order and the two-finger swipe for complete/postpone.

It's all there! Thanks!

Posted 2 years ago

earlcaulley Pro says:

I also wanted to congratulate you guys on a job well done. The app is amazing, and has exceeded my expectations by far. My iPad usage is going to skyrocket!

Posted 2 years ago

janvanderploeg Pro says:

Very, very cool! Congratulations RTM team!

Posted 2 years ago

vasella Pro says:

After using The app a Little Bit, i have to say that I am Impressed, everything Works well and seems to Be well thought-through. Very nice!

Posted 2 years ago

cjmegatron81 says:

Great app!

Posted 2 years ago

mlmathews Pro says:

Yes, the app looks and works very nice...especially for a first release. Thank you to the RTM folks who made this happen.

Posted 2 years ago

ranbarton ProPower Poster says:

Bravo to the whole team! I cannot wait to use this on an ongoing basis, but at first blush it sure seems like a homerun. Good for you all to wait until it was right before releasing it. I hope Bob gets all the bananas he can dream of!

Posted 2 years ago

tassos says:

Congrats, guys, the app is just great.

Posted 2 years ago

tismey says:

+1 on this - a really good implementation. Probably the best, smoothest and certainly prettiest way of using RTM. Well done everyone, well worth the wait!

Posted 2 years ago

houstonitzen Pro says:

Absolutely love the app. I think you can take your develop iPad app task and two-finger downswipe it complete

Posted 2 years ago

halloleo says:

fantastic to have a native ipad app!

Posted 2 years ago

jdb4 says:

LOVE the new app! Love, love love! And not a minute too soon, as I have a project at work due soon, and it has many tasks that must fit together. Thanks for all the hard work, team!

Posted 2 years ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.