Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Swipe to postpone

lemayp says:
Hello,

I use the swipe on an incomplete task to mark it complete on the ipod and really like that little feature. I was wandering if would be possible to have a "postpone" button too in order to postpone the task rather than completing it..

Anyone else would find such feature practical?

- Pierre
Posted at 1:15am on March 18, 2010
samwaz91 says:
I see what you're saying. Maybe if you swipe left to right the complete button could appear and if you swipe from right to left the postpone button could appear?
Posted 13 years ago
planetthoughtful says:
I'd like to see this as well.

pt
Posted 13 years ago
shadowfoot says:
I too would like to see this. I have some tasks that I only want to do at a certain time of the day, and if that's past I'd like to push them to the next day.
Posted 13 years ago
sagv says:
I'd like to ask for this button, too. Exactly as samwaz91 said.
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
Would love to see a Tweetie 2 interface where swiping provided a few options including complete or perhaps forward/email and postpone if desired.
Posted 13 years ago
williamhartphd says:
ditto ditto
me 2
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
I agree as well having a swipe action to postpone would be excellent. samwaz91 idea of swiping sounds like a nice way of achieving this.
Posted 13 years ago
alange says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
abonhote says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
roland.malaprade says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
ankgt says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
(closed account) says:
+1
Posted 13 years ago
dbrown says:
This could be done using the very elegant and simple method the Reeder application has. Swipe left postpone, swipe right complete. They have amazing instant visual feedback, too.
Posted 13 years ago
milkiglo says:
I would like to have a swipe to delete option. Sometimes when I'm riding the subway I like to prune my someday/maybe list and a quick delete would be perfect. I think a solution would be to add some options in the settings. Where the user could chose to turn on alternative swiping and what a left or right swipe could be.
Posted 13 years ago
dpan says:
Twitter for iPhone (formerly Twittie) does this nicely. When you swipe on an entry it slides away revealing a series of icons-buttons.

I'd love to see that too.
Posted 13 years ago
wagnerohz says:
That would be very nice and great would be the abili to postpone to a weekend day because some private things I only can make at sat or sun
Posted 11 years ago
jaykaplon says:
This was added when the ‘current’ version of the iOS app was released a few years ago. This item should be closed now.
Posted 4 years ago
jaykaplon says:
How do we get completed suggestions closed? This was implemented years ago now.
Posted 2 years ago