Chào mừng!  Tiếng Việt Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Snooze button for notifications

mcattack44 Pro says:

Can we get a snooze button. This would be essential for me. I like to have the option of snoozing tasks for 15 minutes. Ideally I'd like the ability to have a choice between snoozing 15-30 or 60 minutes.

Posted at 7:23pm on March 10, 2010

Dislike
miscelaineous says:

Yes, pleaseeeeeee!!! I want to use RTM instead of Astrid!! This is the feature it is missing! Would be cute if the reminder I do get on my mobile (in the task bar) was a cow head instead of a calendar page. Would be way cuter! I love your app, but this is essential!! Thank you. Snooze for 5, 10, 15, 20, minutes etc. or 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, etc.

Posted 4 years ago

dygituljunky Pro says:

The cow head icon on the notification would make the reminders stand out more so +1 vote.

The snooze button would be fantastic.

Posted 4 years ago

janniklindquist says:

mcattack44: I guess you know already, but if you click the calendar-icon, you will be taken to RTM's notification-list. If you click on the task on that list, you will - of course - be taken to the task, where you can change the duetime for the task

miscelaineous: You can snooze a task for 24 hours by simply postponing it. Postpone it again to snooze for another 24 hours etc.

Posted 4 years ago

mcattack44 Pro says:

Yes I know how to go back into the task and change time manually. I would prefer a one step click to snooze though. Even if they allowed you to change the default time for postpone. It's 24 hours right now, allow the time length to be customized to any length of time i.e. 15 minutes.

Posted 4 years ago

clayton.chu says:

+1. I just thought of this today. Would be a great addition.

Posted 4 years ago

grennier Pro says:

I agree...the ability to postpone to other intervals would be fantastic.

Posted 4 years ago

mahinirb says:

+1 -- would love a snooze option, esp. for the Android app.

Posted 4 years ago

draguzet says:

+1 - for snooze

Posted 4 years ago

david.rothera says:

+1 - snooze

Posted 4 years ago

tekmonki says:

agreed, only feature that keeps me a bit tied to Astrid is the ability to "postpone" and then be asked for how long.

Posted 4 years ago

geowolf Pro says:

+1 - snooze would be a big bang for the buck improvement. (Not hard to implement, but big improvement).

Posted 4 years ago

ben.dray says:

+1 for snooze

Posted 4 years ago

m.pechtold says:

+1

Posted 3 years ago

jondcoleman says:

+1

Posted 3 years ago

remsky says:

C'mon guys - this is a pretty fundamental and justifiable functionality

Posted 2 years ago

fidhel Pro says:

+1

Posted 2 years ago

cknight1001 Pro says:

+1

Posted 2 years ago

akirashoji Pro says:

+1

Posted 1 year ago

philwilson Pro says:

I can't quite believe something so basic as repeat reminders\snooze isn't implemented!

Please do it.

Posted 1 year ago

dfilskov says:

Definitly!

Posted 1 year ago

rpienciak Pro says:

oh yeah

Posted 1 year ago

mcattack44 Pro says:

Snoooooooooze button pleease

Posted 1 year ago

trouma says: