Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Snooze button for notifications

mcattack44 says:
Can we get a snooze button. This would be essential for me. I like to have the option of snoozing tasks for 15 minutes. Ideally I'd like the ability to have a choice between snoozing 15-30 or 60 minutes.
Posted at 7:23pm on March 10, 2010
miscelaineous says:
Yes, pleaseeeeeee!!! I want to use RTM instead of Astrid!! This is the feature it is missing! Would be cute if the reminder I do get on my mobile (in the task bar) was a cow head instead of a calendar page. Would be way cuter! I love your app, but this is essential!! Thank you. Snooze for 5, 10, 15, 20, minutes etc. or 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, etc.
Posted 6 years ago
dygituljunky says:
The cow head icon on the notification would make the reminders stand out more so +1 vote.

The snooze button would be fantastic.
Posted 6 years ago
janniklindquist says:
mcattack44: I guess you know already, but if you click the calendar-icon, you will be taken to RTM's notification-list. If you click on the task on that list, you will - of course - be taken to the task, where you can change the duetime for the task

miscelaineous: You can snooze a task for 24 hours by simply postponing it. Postpone it again to snooze for another 24 hours etc.
Posted 6 years ago
mcattack44 says:
Yes I know how to go back into the task and change time manually. I would prefer a one step click to snooze though. Even if they allowed you to change the default time for postpone. It's 24 hours right now, allow the time length to be customized to any length of time i.e. 15 minutes.
Posted 6 years ago
clayton.chu says:
+1. I just thought of this today. Would be a great addition.
Posted 6 years ago
grennier says:
I agree...the ability to postpone to other intervals would be fantastic.
Posted 6 years ago
mahinirb says:
+1 -- would love a snooze option, esp. for the Android app.
Posted 6 years ago
draguzet says:
+1 - for snooze
Posted 6 years ago
david.rothera says:
+1 - snooze
Posted 6 years ago
tekmonki says:
agreed, only feature that keeps me a bit tied to Astrid is the ability to "postpone" and then be asked for how long.
Posted 6 years ago
geowolf says:
+1 - snooze would be a big bang for the buck improvement. (Not hard to implement, but big improvement).
Posted 6 years ago
ben.dray says:
+1 for snooze
Posted 6 years ago
m.pechtold says:
+1
Posted 5 years ago
jondcoleman says:
+1
Posted 5 years ago
remsky says:
C'mon guys - this is a pretty fundamental and justifiable functionality
Posted 4 years ago
fidhel says:
+1
Posted 4 years ago
cknight1001 says:
+1
Posted 4 years ago
akirashoji says:
+1
Posted 3 years ago
philwilson says:
I can't quite believe something so basic as repeat reminders\snooze isn't implemented!

Please do it.
Posted 3 years ago
dfilskov says:
Definitly!
Posted 3 years ago
rpienciak says:
oh yeah
Posted 3 years ago
mcattack44 says:
Snoooooooooze button pleease
Posted 3 years ago
trouma says:
+1 that would be awesome
Posted 2 years ago
kaktus74 says:
+1 !
Posted 2 years ago
thisfantastic says:
Did this ever happen? I just started using rtm again and I swipe a notification reminder and then it's forever gone. Would love to have ability to snooze for X number of minutes, perhaps a default of 30 min.
Posted 9 months ago
nivhar says:
+1 Snooze!
I would keep the snooze time maximum flexible, from 5 minutes, through hours, days, weeks, months and even years. why not... =)
btw, the default time should be configurable, or automatic to about half the time between now and the due time, considering not getting reminders in the sleeping hours, if possible.
Example:
If I have a task due tomorrow 16:00, and the reminder is set to 1 day before, the default snooze would be about 4 hours (about 20:00 - important to consider I don't want to be reminded in the middle of the night).
and then the default snooze will be tomorrow morning, about 8:00 then half the hours: 12:00, then 14:00, 15:00, 15:30, 15:45, 15:55. (assume 5 minutes minimum limit).
of course, this is only the default,,,, can be set to anything you want.
Posted 2 days ago