Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Customizable reminder radius per location

steven.fosdick says:
I would find it useful to be able to specify how close I have to be to a place to get location reminders individually for particular places.

As an example my house is about half a mile from the village centre and "Home" and "Village Centre" are two of my locations. I go to each place often enough that I don't want to be reminded of tasks to be done at home when I'm in the village centre or vice versa so to do that I'd have to set my location radius to less than half a mile.

The local big town is 12 miles away and I don't go there so often so if I am somewhere in that town and I have another task that could be done in town I'd want to be reminded. That town is more than half a mile across so if I set my location radius to less than half a mile I won't get reminded of a task due in the town centre when visiting someone on the outskirts.
Posted at 11:18am on January 10, 2010
sirsiggi says:
I would really appreaciate this, because at home a 250m radius is just fine, but there are things I would do in places that I can't match with a point and a 250m radius, just like Steven's example.

Please add this feature to the Android app!
Posted 11 years ago
calum.mcculloch says:
Who's disliking? This is so important! There could still be a default setting if you don't want to set custom ones.
Posted 10 years ago
(closed account) says:
This would be super sweet!
Posted 8 years ago