Välkommen!  Svenska Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

Calendar view for selecting due date

malmjako says:

I would like to have a calendar view for selecting due date for a task, instead of - or as an alternative to the current year/month/day up/down button interface.

Posted at 7:01pm on December 17, 2009

Dislike
rivkamord says:

I second that!

Posted 4 years ago

sarah.kottke Pro says:

I agree.

Posted 4 years ago

planetlowe says:

Yes please.

Posted 4 years ago

dwntwnbboy0133 says:

Fully agree!!

Posted 4 years ago

carsten.thiele Pro says:

Yes, that would be useful!

Posted 4 years ago

ccabe says:

Very useful.

Posted 4 years ago

varad says:

I Agree, that'd be great.

Posted 4 years ago

chellew620 Pro says:

Yes please!

Posted 4 years ago

ryan.turner says:

3rded.

Posted 4 years ago

jasonwhit says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

markevans36301 Pro says:

yes, please +1

Posted 4 years ago

eric.gutt says:

Agreed.

Posted 4 years ago

nicolas.racine says:

agreed

Posted 4 years ago

radioact1ve says:

Agree, and I also suggest being able to add the task to the calendar itself.

Posted 4 years ago

ginigma says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

fullrg says:

Agreed too !

Posted 4 years ago

jeff.barker says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

sjp03uk says:

+1 this would be the most favoured option

Alternative would be something like the scrolling "fruit machine" date app in GCal, although the inclusion of the actual day (not just the date) would be better

Posted 4 years ago

sandidandi says:

+1 Can't believe this basic functionality doesn't already exist. Have never seen an tasks/action program without it!

Posted 4 years ago

janine_willis says:

I know...I'm not understanding how this works without a calendar to choose due date.

Posted 4 years ago

wernst Pro says:

Dito. You know the main website could use a calendar date picker too. Doesn't jquery have one that's ready to go?

Posted 4 years ago

supersloth Pro says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

jbrace says:

i'm surprised they don't already have this!!

Posted 4 years ago

apstein says:

+1

Posted 4 years ago

jrichards says:

How about the ability to view tasks on a calendar. Or sync tasks to the native Android calendar. When someone calls me and asks if I'm available at 10:00 am two weeks from Friday it's impossible to find out. This seems pretty basic to me.

Posted 4 years ago

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

jrichards,
See our instructions for using iCalendar with Google Calendar. That should do what you want.

Posted 4 years ago

jmeyer43 says:

+1

The date and time pickers can be hard to use if you need to change an hour or day by more than a couple numbers.

Posted 4 years ago

sbhusted Pro says:

+1 Please add it soon. I hate 'guessing' a date just to see what day it lands on and then having to edit it. A simple calendar to choose from is really needed.

Posted 4 years ago

william.digiorgio says:

I was wondering how to get calendar view for entering due dates, too. I know I've had it pop-up sometime. Wondering what the secret is?

Posted 4 years ago

steve.box24 says:

+1, calendar picker would be great

Posted 4 years ago

nvpomeroy Pro says:

+1
A small calendar view/jselection a la every travel search engine seems like a no-brainer here, what's the deal?

Posted 4 years ago

bcooperpt888 Pro says:

If the program had a calendar to chose a date I would definetly upgrade to a pro user. It would make chosing a date for a due date much easier and it just makes sense. Please update this.

Posted 3 years ago

simonx182 says:

very important.

Posted 2 years ago

kdonofrio says:

I agree.

Posted 2 years ago

pedrozambrano Pro says:

Yes. Please. The prior version had it and was easier.

Posted 2 years ago

massimo.mauri Pro says:

+1

Posted 2 years ago

faramant Pro says:

See aCalendar app with its wheel-based selection.

Posted 2 years ago

marmot4 Pro says:

I manage my todo list primarily by due date. Which means I frequently find myself postponing stuff if I don't get to it. But I don't usually postpone just by a day. For example, if it's a task like "do some work on the house", I'll postpone that to next week. The current Android app date interface is so cumbersome, slow, and doesn't provide relevant info (like the day of the week), that I honestly find it verging on unusable.

I've been using RTM for years, recently became a pro subscriber, but this part of the Android app especially is driving me to consider Any.Do. You guys seriously need to put some love into your UIs!

Posted 2 years ago

kenichiro.hagihara Pro says:

+1

Posted 1 year ago

dave.r.hong says:

+2!

Posted 1 year ago

akirashoji Pro says:

Me tooo

Posted 1 year ago