Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Larger field for editing Smart List criteria

grant says:
When editing my Smart Lists, sometimes the query is quite long, like:

tag:@outside NOT isRepeating:true NOT tag:@watahan NOT tag:@matsuya NOT tag:@drugstore NOT tag:nitori

But when I edit the query, it is difficult to navigate to the place I want to edit because the text field is so tiny.

Please make it bigger!

Much Love,

A happy RTM user =)
Posted at 4:05pm on August 14, 2009
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
This has been much-improved with the new Remember The Milk. Longer Smart List criteria will now use a text box (instead of a single line) when editing now. :)
Posted 7 years ago
dank2878 says:
I really need this one as well. The way I have my system set up relies heavily on tags, not on lists. That makes for extremely long queries in many cases.

Please expand the text field!
Posted 12 years ago
ml.barrett says:
I've taken to building all of my smart queries in an external text editor for this exact reason. I can see it being small for the mobile version(s), but the main version has plenty of room.
Posted 12 years ago
dfm says:
NONE of my smart lists even come close to fitting in the squinty, little edit box. Please make it bigger -- can't be hard, can it?
Posted 10 years ago
dfm says:
BTW, a different idea was redirected to this one, but lost part of what that person was asking for: it would be nice to be able to click an Edit link right in the list view, instead of having to come to settings to do it.
Posted 10 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.