Bine ai venit!  Română Language Switcher

Thinking about going Pro? Votes are doubled for Pro users; each vote adds +2 or -2.

Have a new idea?

Submit a suggestion

Customize the order of lists and Smart Lists

mkaub says:

Big thanks for this app !!!

Was wondering if I overlooked it or how it is possible to sort my lists ?

I am talking about pressing the LIST button - I would like to have my favorite lists or smart lists on top.

I was hoping to get the little iphone app icon that lets me move up and down items according to my liking.

Did I overlook this ?

Thanks

Posted at 2:55am on November 6, 2008

Dislike
ab (Remember The Milk) says:

You haven't overlooked anything :)

You can not sort your lists, tags or locations lists at present. You can only set the way the tasks in them are sorted from the available options.

Posted 5 years ago

greg.wilder says:

PLEASE ADD LIST ORDERING - Thanks.....

Posted 5 years ago

ian.sharman says:

Ordering of any of the lists (not just the 'Lists' list[!]) would be very useful.

Most other list based apps I have achieve this easily through drag and drop after 'edit'.

I'd assumed it's a standard iPhone API since they all seem to do it in the same way with the same icon (3 horizontal bars).

Posted 5 years ago

bonni Pro says:

It would be great to also have a smart list that could be located on the main tabs at the bottom on the home page, for easier access.

Posted 5 years ago

akelton says:

I would like to see this feature too! Right now my work-life and personal-life lists are all together, and I would like to be able to separate them into two separate columns.

Posted 2 years ago

keith.heggadon says:

Could you also add the ability to manually change the order that lists appear in on the iPad app?

Posted 2 years ago

ima1380 says:

I would also appreciate the possibility to customize the order of lists, and it would also be great if I could insert dividers to clarify which lists belong together.

Posted 1 year ago

idheath says:

This would be very useful. Also I'd love to have Smart Lists stored separately from the normal Lists.

Posted 1 year ago

idheath says:

This would be very useful. Also I'd love to have Smart Lists stored separately from the normal Lists.

Posted 1 year ago