Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Customize the order of lists and Smart Lists

mkaub says:
Big thanks for this app !!!

Was wondering if I overlooked it or how it is possible to sort my lists ?

I am talking about pressing the LIST button - I would like to have my favorite lists or smart lists on top.

I was hoping to get the little iphone app icon that lets me move up and down items according to my liking.

Did I overlook this ?

Thanks
Posted at 2:55am on November 6, 2008
ab (Remember The Milk) says:
You haven't overlooked anything :)

You can not sort your lists, tags or locations lists at present. You can only set the way the tasks in them are sorted from the available options.
Posted 15 years ago
greg.wilder says:
PLEASE ADD LIST ORDERING - Thanks.....
Posted 15 years ago
ian.sharman says:
Ordering of any of the lists (not just the 'Lists' list[!]) would be very useful.

Most other list based apps I have achieve this easily through drag and drop after 'edit'.

I'd assumed it's a standard iPhone API since they all seem to do it in the same way with the same icon (3 horizontal bars).
Posted 15 years ago
bonni says:
It would be great to also have a smart list that could be located on the main tabs at the bottom on the home page, for easier access.
Posted 15 years ago
akelton says:
I would like to see this feature too! Right now my work-life and personal-life lists are all together, and I would like to be able to separate them into two separate columns.
Posted 12 years ago
keith.heggadon says:
Could you also add the ability to manually change the order that lists appear in on the iPad app?
Posted 12 years ago
ima1380 says:
I would also appreciate the possibility to customize the order of lists, and it would also be great if I could insert dividers to clarify which lists belong together.
Posted 11 years ago
idheath says:
This would be very useful. Also I'd love to have Smart Lists stored separately from the normal Lists.
Posted 10 years ago
idheath says:
This would be very useful. Also I'd love to have Smart Lists stored separately from the normal Lists.
Posted 10 years ago
holl0w says:
+1
Posted 6 years ago
trent.baur says:
How is this not enabled yet, even in the most rudimentary manner? The web version allows sorting of lists, why can't this be enabled in the iOS versions? People have been asking for this for years. It's so fundamental to the end user's experience.
Posted 1 year ago