Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Support for Firefox 3.0.x

hebbet says:
In somedays Mozilla is going to release the first update for Firefox 3. RTM is by default only compatible to 2.0 to 3.0

Posted at 5:05am on July 10, 2008
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
Whoops, sorry about that! We're rolling out a new version of the extension now to support this. Thanks for letting us know!
Posted 15 years ago
dmitri.muntean says:
RTM 1.0.2 is not compatible with firefox 3.0.1
Posted 15 years ago
wesley.watts says:
Any ideas when the new version of the extension will be out?
Posted 15 years ago
It's out already -- you might need to get Firefox to check for updates (under Tools > Add-ons).

If you experience any problems, please let us know.

Thanks! :)
Posted 15 years ago
hebbet says:
Thy for updating it!
Posted 15 years ago
colin.pritchard says:
I can't get the extension to work at all! :( And it was the main reason for me coming back to RTM.... I don't get it. I've disabled/uninstalled all my FF extensions, tried installing RTM extension (twice), restarted FF, but no luck. I have the 'Tasks' tab in my settings, but the tasks window in my inbox will not load for the life of me! Any ideas anyone??

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
colin.pritchard says:
OK.... it was a cookie problem. Thanks to all on the forum!
Posted 15 years ago
haylo75 says:
I'm a *long* time user of TaskFreak and just signed up for RTM. As a Gmail lover, I am also in love with the shortcut keys that RTM offers, not to mention mobile access. Great work on this, RTM team!

I tried installing the FF extension for Gmail using the latest FF 3.0, and for some reason I get neither the Tasks pane nor the Tasks tabs in Settings. I have the Better Gmail 2 Greasemonkey script installed with the enhanced shortcut keys, if that makes any difference.
Posted 15 years ago
Hey haylo75,

If you continue to experience problems, we'd much appreciate it if you can submit a Gmail issue report via our support system.

Please select the issue that you're experiencing from the list on the left, try the troubleshooting steps (if any are shown), and then submit your report -- this will help us greatly in resolving Gmail issues, as your report will provide all the information that we need to investigate further.

Thanks!
Posted 15 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.