Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Add a 'This Week' view to the Overview screen

unclben says:
In addition to the current "Today" and "Tomorrow" tabs, I'd like a "This Week" tab. Preferably, this would show the tasks due for the current day and the following six.

I'm a very OCD/nervous/anxious person, so I like to have my task summary extend farther into the future. It gives me a comfort zone of sorts. Just because a task is due later than "Tomorrow" doesn't mean I don't want to be thinking about it, or even working on it, in the next day. :)
Posted at 4:07am on January 4, 2006
Launched
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
This is now available with the launch of the new Remember The Milk (we no longer have an "Overview", but you'll find it in the left navigation).

Hope this helps!
Posted 7 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
Have you had a chance to look at the weekly planner? I think it will do much of what you're after.
Posted 18 years ago
unclben says:
Good suggestion, but Weekly Planner doesn't accomplish the right functionality; it's a static, formally generated document. I think the same timeframe should be viewable in the same dynamic manner as the current overview tabs.

That's a really poor verbalization of what I'm trying to say ... ugh. I'm not trying to say that the current functionality gives me no way to explicitly view the next 7 days of tasks, just that the full integration of a 'This Week' tab would be a definite improvement in my eyes.
Posted 18 years ago
teeters says:
Basically, you want the Weekly Planner view, but you want to be able to click on tasks, edit notes, due dates, etc., just like on all the other task screens.

Right? :)
Posted 18 years ago
ryptide says:
I'd love this feature as well.
Posted 18 years ago
unclben says:
Yes, teeters, that's right.
Posted 18 years ago
lenacorinna says:
YES please. The one thing this app is missing (other than time zone glitches)....
Posted 11 years ago
You cannot comment on this idea as it is locked.