Welcome!  English (UK) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

Add a 'This Week' view to the Overview screen

unclben says:

In addition to the current "Today" and "Tomorrow" tabs, I'd like a "This Week" tab. Preferably, this would show the tasks due for the current day and the following six.

I'm a very OCD/nervous/anxious person, so I like to have my task summary extend farther into the future. It gives me a comfort zone of sorts. Just because a task is due later than "Tomorrow" doesn't mean I don't want to be thinking about it, or even working on it, in the next day. :)

Posted at 4:07am on January 4, 2006

Dislike
ranbarton ProPower Poster says:

Have you had a chance to look at the weekly planner? I think it will do much of what you're after.

Posted 8 years ago

unclben says:

Good suggestion, but Weekly Planner doesn't accomplish the right functionality; it's a static, formally generated document. I think the same timeframe should be viewable in the same dynamic manner as the current overview tabs.

That's a really poor verbalization of what I'm trying to say ... ugh. I'm not trying to say that the current functionality gives me no way to explicitly view the next 7 days of tasks, just that the full integration of a 'This Week' tab would be a definite improvement in my eyes.

Posted 8 years ago

teeters says:

Basically, you want the Weekly Planner view, but you want to be able to click on tasks, edit notes, due dates, etc., just like on all the other task screens.

Right? :)

Posted 8 years ago

ryptide Pro says:

I'd love this feature as well.

Posted 8 years ago

unclben says:

Yes, teeters, that's right.

Posted 8 years ago

lenacorinna Pro says:

YES please. The one thing this app is missing (other than time zone glitches)....

Posted 2 years ago