Bem vindo!  Português (Portugal) Language Switcher

Hi there! Do you like shiny new things? You should join our Pro Tester Program. ;) If you're already a member and haven't received an invite from us to test something recently, let us know!

ScheduleWorld sync

allspiritseve Pro says:

Hi,

I currently have my nokia e51 (symbian) phone syncing with scheduleworld, which syncs with google calendar. The only thing missing now, is to sync my RTM account with my phone. I noticed my tasks on my phone sync just fine with scheduleworld... is it possible to sync RTM and scheduleworld, at least until an RTM-Symbian solution is created?

Thanks,

Cory

Posted at 4:38pm on May 11, 2008

Dislike
gregwalton says:

I would be interested in this, too.

Posted 6 years ago

crodrigocs says:

Yeah, I would be interested in that too!!!

Posted 6 years ago

tsvi says:

Please tell me this is possible

Posted 6 years ago

beattakeshi Pro says:

+1
Syncing RTM with G1 Android ( TooDo) but would love to see it syncing with my Linux Evolution Client too. (which syncs fine with scheduleworld)

Posted 5 years ago

truesilvo says:

come on does anybody even visit this forum? Could the developers provide some answers? Will this be possible at least in the pro version?

Posted 5 years ago

christopher.grebs says:

I really like that idea, espeacially for the pro version. Since RTM just rocks for todo-list-management but most other clients do not (not that much).

Please get that possible. Remember that RTM never have to implement the whole SyncML thingy – I guess that makes it quite easy (from a developers point of view)

Posted 5 years ago

5ch31d says:

I think it would be nice, because a lot of peaple are using nokia phones.

Posted 5 years ago